Notice of Annual General Meeting 2017
The Board of Management, Jewish Community Services Incorporated, invites you to join us at our 2017 Annual General Meeting.
DATE: Sunday, 29 October 2017
LOCATION: Beit Shalom Synagogue, 39-41 Hackney Road, Hackney
TIME: 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Light refreshments will be provided at the conclusion of the meeting.
To RSVP, contact JCS on 8363 5400 or by clicking here
INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS
The following documents are available by clicking on the links:
- the agenda for this meeting;
- the minutes of the last AGM held 04 December 2016;
- the nomination form for 2017-2018 JCS Board of Management member;
- the membership form to become a financial member of JCS for 2017-2018 and to vote in accordance with the JCS Rules of Association;
- the JCS Rules of Association (Constitution).
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about JCS operations and finances;
- ask questions about the operations and finances of JCS
- speak about any items on the agenda; and
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting;
- accept the annual report;
- accept the auditor’s report;
- accept the annual financial statements;
- appoint and pay an auditor; and
- elect Board members.
BARENDINE JANSE VAN VUUREN
JEWISH COMMUNITY SERVICES INCORPORATED
13 September 2017