VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITYAdministration & Program Support
Jewish Community Services Inc (JCS) provides a number of volunteering opportunities to support and encourage individuals wanting to use their knowledge, enthusiasm and further develop their skills and experience in a business environment.
We are currently recruiting for a motivated individual to undertake the role of Administration & Program Support Volunteer.
This role will suit an individual who has just completed, or currently undertaking studies in an area related to business and general administration. If you are looking for practical hands on experience, then this role could be for you!
The highly valued role of Program & Administration Support Volunteer provides general and basic administrative support and assistance to the Home & Community Support Team which includes support with the general day to day administrative tasks that support, streamline and further strengthen the Home & Community Support Program and business operations of JCS.
Some basic skills required for this role:
- Intermediate skills, knowledge and qualifications in Office and Business Administration;
- Willingness to work as part of a team to deliver quality services to clients;
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Sound time management and organisational skills to meet the requirements of the volunteer role;
- Proficient in the operations of office based computer systems, MS Office and client management databases.
Like to learn more about this role?
To view the position description, click here
Emmon Wang – Coordinator, Home & Community Support
8363 5400 or email email@example.com